Back in January 2011 a Poseidon Discovery MKVI rebreather diver called Submis posted a thread on the www.Rebreatherworld.com forum:
He had found out, what some of the fields in the Rebreather log files did mean, and used Excel to create a graph.
It caught my interested, being a software developer I immediately started to create a program to make it easier to create and compare these graphs.
I would love to get feedback and ideas for further development of the tool. Either post as comments to this post, or better in the above Rebreatherworld thread.
To download the tool, and follow it’s progress, go here:
Here is a few example of the graphs from a dive I did in Sharm el Sheikh last summer, including a screenshot of the User-interface where I Compare PO2 values with the PO2 setpoint.